Forgotten your password?
Your password was sent to you in the email when you first registered. If you have forgotten it, just enter your email address below, and then click "Email a new password".
Forgotten your email address?
The email address is usually the email you provided us when you first registered your website, and the same email address we send invoices and newsletters to.
It is not your mailbox login, and it is not your primary website email address.
If you have forgotten your email address, then please contact us with your name, phone number and website address and we will respond as soon as possible.
Reasons why you may get automatically logged out
- You have used an incorrect password more than 3 times. You will need to wait 30 minutes before trying again. Do not try before 30 minutes, or the clock will restart another 30 minutes. This feature is to prevent your account being hacked.
- It has been more than 10 minutes since you last navigated to a new page. Make sure you save your changes regularly when composing long text.
- A change of IP address ;on your broadband connection (this happens once per day by some broadband connections), and also prevents sessions being stolen.
- We have restarted our server to install an upgrade (you may need to wait 3 minutes before logging in again)
- You tried to access a resource you were not permitted to use.
- The privacy setting in your browsers internet settings is blocking session cookies. Please set it to medium/default.
My password does not work!
- Do not use your mailbox password here. The password for logging into the CMS / Control panel should be a different password from your mailbox.
- If you have more than one login/account with the same email address, we may have sent you a password for the wrong account. Usually when this happens, you can login, but you cannot see the website you expected to see.
- If you have attempted to login multiple times, you may be locked out for 15 minutes.
- Passwords may be case sensitive, check your Caps lock key.
- Passwords should not contain a percent sign, it can cause your password to be encoded incorrectly during transmission.
- If your browser auto completed your password, please type it in manually, to be sure it is your most recent password selection. Sometimes password managers are out of date.
- It should be OK to copy and paste a password in, so long as there are no trailing spaces or formatting characters. If you are pasting the password and have issues, try typing the password in manually on your keyboard.
- If you have persistent issues, please contact us.
If this login page fails to remember your last login, try and Login On Control Panel Home Page
Contact Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 9 6220797